Facebook Sync

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I must be missing something do i need an app for FB to get the contacts pictures to change to the FB pictures??

It's integrated with the touchwiz so there is no need for the Facebook app in the Market. In your settings check to make sure syncing is enabled in your accounts for Facebook.

anon(42522)

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
My FB Calendar syncs easily enough but the contacts always show that there is an error in syncing. Anyone else have this going on?

Half my battle to get FB working was getting that error
Check your user name on FB ie caps and such.
I used my user name and forgot a cap letter and kept getting that error.

On pictures no you have to send them as a message or use the FB for android app.

TheSVPdeal

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Half my battle to get FB working was getting that error
Check your user name on FB ie caps and such.
I used my user name and forgot a cap letter and kept getting that error.
QUOTE]

My FB app works perfectly though as well as the stupid PB Calendar Syn. Stilll think it's a capital? How do I change it?

anon(42522)

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I deleted FB4D and also deleted FB in the sync then re entered my Correct FB login
with the caps in the right places and suddenly no more sync troubles

JIH2009

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It's integrated with the touchwiz so there is no need for the Facebook app in the Market. In your settings check to make sure syncing is enabled in your accounts for Facebook.

I'm new to all this Android stuff, got my Vibrant yesterday. You said Facebook is integrated with the touchwhiz and would not need the app from Market. How/where would I use the facebook that is intergrated. I downloaded the app from maket, but if I don't need the app, what should I do? I haven't got any notifications that I have facebook messages and I thought that was odd. Ideas? Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress