How does prepaid work for overage?

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how the tmobile monthly4g plan work for using minutes over the given minutes?

For example:
I'm on the web exclusive 100 minutes unlimited data/text plan. If I use over 100 minutes, say about 20 minutes over, do I pay for that 20 minutes ($2) at the charge date or do I have to anticipate it and put in $2 in advance?

Thanks for helping out.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
If its linked to a credit card I would expect it to automatically take it. Go to a t no store or call customer service for a deffinant answer.
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Since it's prepaid they won't let you use any service you haven't paid for in advance. The current per-minute overage rate for your plan is 10?. As long as you have the money in your prepaid account you can keep talking at that rate. When the money you have deposited with T-Mobile runs out, you'll be cut off.

quotientstech

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since it's prepaid they won't let you use any service you haven't paid for in advance. The current per-minute overage rate for your plan is 10?. As long as you have the money in your prepaid account you can keep talking at that rate. When the money you have deposited with T-Mobile runs out, you'll be cut off.

This is correct. As a manager for T-Mobile, I always recommend customers leave a $10 cushion on the account. That extra $10 is good for 90 days and you will have it if you need more minutes. It carries over each time you refill so you if you add an additional $10 on top of your monthly plan every couple months you should be good to go.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Is the 100 minutes just include lan lines and cell phones are unlimited? Or is this 100 talk minutes no matter what?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87