radiocycle

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So I got a text from TMo telling me that I can check my minutes by dialing #min#. But I ALWAYS get the same responce when I use that 'short code': "You have 000 included mins remaining. Addl mins are charged at $0.00 a min. Your $30 UL Web and Text is active until --/--/2012."

I'm on the $30 @ month 100 mins unlimited text and data plan. Using a Nexus 4 unloced, not a TMo phone. I've had several tickets submitted and chatted many times with Customer Service and the problem remains. I even have the TMo "myaccount" app and it shows the same; 000 mins remaining. I do hve minutes left and CS confirms that but they always tell me to 'wait 72 hours and try again'. Well, I've waited, and waited and waited and.... you get the idea.

Does this 'feature' work for anyone else with a non-TMo phone?? They seem to be unable to fix the problem with mine. Maybe it's just that it was not sold by TMo; but in that case they shouldn't send me texts saying I can use that feature. Does this work for anyone???

radio

chrispher86

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I had that same issue when I got the phone but I don't dial #min# anymore I just have my T-Mobile account page bookmarked in my web browser and it tells me how many minutes I have remaining.

Sent from my Nexus 4