Help w/ LGK550 Stylo 2 Plus 6.0.1

It never Fails

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Heres what I believe was done to the phone. ( Flash a root such as SuperSU or phh-superuser. You can also flash no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.) .It only made it so far when bootloop occurred. Heres a step by step link to help you guys understand. one or all was booted and flashed to phone...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/recovery-twrp-v3-lg-stylo-2-plus-t3482169

I don't know what was wiped in twrp or changed. Someone else started the process and failed. Let me say also this is my device and I did not give permission to do this..so now I'm learning to fix my phone..
I'm stuck on DISABLE FORCED ENCRYPTION...my data is corrupt and need to reset and It just loops and loops..

It just loops from reset to reset??

I don't want to root this device.. I want to simply undo whats been done if its possible?..or in this case flash stock kdz?? If that's even what you would do?? I'm scared of root I just dnt know enough to take that step..

How can I use ADB fastboot to see files or flashes that have been applied?(ive been messing with it) What would I look for? Or what would you guys do in a situation like this? I don't need to recover any personal data I just want a working phone..
Thanks Gents

It never Fails

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Hahaha mission success! Its was actually quite easy..lg flash kept crashing..I tried lg up and no dice.. Finally messed with lg air bridge. Worked like a charm just downloaded the 6.0.1 update with stock kdz and latest android security patch.. 🙌

Now with the wild things I've discovered and learned the past few wks I'm going to experimrent with an old Moto E I have. My end goal is to develop a custom Rom with no shortcuts. Rembering of course to back up date and save a previous partition lol.. Ill post link to show progress!! I said for the longest time "!#ckk gaggle" but I was trappin!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87