TouchWiz how to disable

jayhawktxn14

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I purchased a Note 3 from At&T back in October. Every time I hit the home screen I get a message that says "Complete action using TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home". I can either pick one of these and have then have to choose between "Always" or "just Once". No matter what I push this popup comes up when I hit the home screen and I must select through this popup every time. Even during a call. I have taken this to At&T and they can't figure out how to disable it.

Please help. It's so annoying. I did have an IPhone but transferred to this which I like a lot more except for this! This is my first Android product.:-\

Thank you

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Pick "Touchwhiz home" and "Always" or you will get the simplified home screen.
Good Luck!

Edit: forgot to add, you may want to clear the cashe on the "Touchwhiz home" under the "application manager".

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

jayhawktxn14

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, yes I have tried this "Cruzr" it doesn't seem to work . I cleared everything under "Applications Manager" under Touch Wiz and it messed up my home screen.

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah you don't need to clear the data just the cache.
Sorry it didn't work. You may want to install a different launcher. You can find one in the play store.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a Note 3 from At&T back in October. Every time I hit the home screen I get a message that says "Complete action using TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home". I can either pick one of these and have then have to choose between "Always" or "just Once". No matter what I push this popup comes up when I hit the home screen and I must select through this popup every time. Even during a call. I have taken this to At&T and they can't figure out how to disable it.

Please help. It's so annoying. I did have an IPhone but transferred to this which I like a lot more except for this! This is my first Android product.:-\

Thank you

Do you have any other Launchers installed? If so, un-install them, reboot and see if that stops it.

If that does not work, I might would suggest a reset to factory, I know that sucks, but that "should" clear that error.

Robert Griffith

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
To be honest, I'd just install a third party launcher. I happen to love Nova, it's very customizable and once you've used it a day or so, you'll never go back to touchwiz.

Posted via Android Central App

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here showed up after a switch to nova prime, did master reset after uninstalling nova prime, lost all my settings and stuff, just vanilla stock note 3 now and still after switching to apps or internet askes for touch wiz or touch wiz easy every time even though i select always everytime. clearing cache didnt help, hard reset didnt help, nova prime didnt help now what.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Its obviously (it would seem anyway) something corrupted within the OS itself. Are you all updated to the latest NB4 Firmware?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty