Incoming call pop-up. Help!

jada swan

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone.... I updated to 4.4.2 a while back and since then my INCOMING CALL NOTIFICATION POPUP doesn't work properly... It will "pop-up",but will not stay on the screen where I was before I got a call... I have yet to find a solution. Someone help.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 2014-07-13-20-52-02.jpg
    2014-07-13-20-52-02.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 43

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Did you do a factory reset after the update? I would highly recommend doing this if you have not. As has been mentioned in numerous other posts, its always good to do a factory reset after a major update, if you experience these types of issues after, whereas you didn't have them before. There are MANY factors in play when updating with a major update. Prior to reset, go into recovery mode and select the option to wipe cache...this will NOT delete your important data. If the problem still exists, then a factory reset would be recommended, hope this helps!

Turn off the phone and remove the battery, then reinsert
Press and hold the Volume Up key and Home key, then press and hold the Power key
When it vibrates release the Power key
The recovery menu should appear - release the other keys
Navigate using the Volume keys to Wipe all cache (power key to select)
Press the Power key to reboot

jada swan

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes ive already done the factory reset...I just tried what u suggested,and it's still not working properly...I don't know what is going on.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
... It will "pop-up",but will not stay on the screen where I was before I got a call...

So it pops up giving you the option to answer or decline? And after you finish the call it won't go back to the screen it was on before you got the call? Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to what exactly the problem is I guess.

jada swan

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
So it pops up giving you the option to answer or decline? And after you finish the call it won't go back to the screen it was on before you got the call? Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to what exactly the problem is I guess.

I'm getting the popup, but when I answer (using speakerphone) the whole screen covers what I was doing....it's not supposed to do that.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I recreated what you're saying by using my other phone, to call my note 3, and experienced the same thing your'e describing. I never had this function enabled, so its not something I missed or will miss. If this is indeed a bug, then perhaps the next update will address this issue. I would take it to a local best buy and ask a Samsung Rep.

Have a great day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress