My Local AT&T Store Has S4s Available

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I called there yesterday and was told they were going to place them on display in the morning. When I got there 15 minutes after opening, there were already people stopping in to look. In fact a friend of mine who I didn't know was going to be at the store purchased the first one of the day.

My first impression is that its very fast and it feels better in the hand than my S3. I will be making my S4 purchase soon.
I think the build quality is very good.

-Rich

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
6 people bought S4s at 10 AM at my local AT&T store today. 4 more exchanged the One to get it, myself included. Few iPhone 5 converters, too. Should be a fun weekend for Samsung.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I called there yesterday and was told they were going to place them on display in the morning. When I got there 15 minutes after opening, there were already people stopping in to look. In fact a friend of mine who I didn't know was going to be at the store purchased the first one of the day.

My first impression is that its very fast and it feels better in the hand than my S3. I will be making my S4 purchase soon.
I think the build quality is very good.

-Rich

I already have mine in my hands through sprint ;)

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
6 people bought S4s at 10 AM at my local AT&T store today. 4 more exchanged the One to get it, myself included. Few iPhone 5 converters, too. Should be a fun weekend for Samsung.

Hard to believe people would exchange the One for the GS4.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Hard to believe people would exchange the One for the GS4.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

it actually doesn't feel plasticy. They did a good job with it.

the front is all glass so it doesn't even matter.

The sides really looks like brushed aluminum even though it is plastic. Probably a better thing since the metal would interfere with the radio

and last but not least, it's lighter and thinner and has an externalSD and removable battery

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

i returned my 64g one for the s4 as well... i like the s4 alot more

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I exchanged my one for it today also. Im very happy with it . I feel htc tried to steal ios users to much and therefore over simplified the os and stripped android. The gs4 imo besides an inferior built is just much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't trade in my HTC One but I bought a S4.. Pretty nice device as expected.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Not that hard to believe. I've had both now and the S4 is the winner to me by a mile

I feel like if people actually go to play with it, they'll like it better than the One. I'm guessing numbers will be on my side when the S4 blows the One away in sales.

chronism

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
3 people in this thread alone have.

Add me to that list. I walked in my local AT&T store midday yesterday and after playing with the S4, swapped my HTC One for a S4. It does feel quite nice in hand, actually feels more comfortable. And the user experience is MUCH better. IMO The camera is a lot better in normal light, not so much in low light, but I do most of my picture taking in daylight. I'm completely happy with my decision to exchange.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
i returned my 64g one for the s4 as well... i like the s4 alot more

If you play many games or other heavy data apps, seems the One 64gb is the better option. That is assuming the One supports OTG out of box.

This assumes the 16gb is the only S4 option.

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I own the HTC One at the moment and I am seriously thinking of switching, the slow charging is what is bothering me the most as well as the battery life on it, Zoe is fine but I noticed that without it active at night the sensor feels like an old camera phone with a terrible sensor, it was laggy when there was no light regardless of flash it could not focus. I like the Blinkfeed but I guess I have to check out the S4 before making any decisions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senkajo