My Local AT&T Store Has S4s Available

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
You mean three people in this thread SAID they did! Samsung employees are notorious for posting in forums

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

i can post pictures of my S4 if you like with my recipt from exchanging the one.... also i have a brand new HTC HD media link and teal cruzerlite bugdroid case for the one if anyone wants them

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Big Samsung conspiracy with employees pretending to be HTC One owners who returned them. Really, people on this forum are not that shallow or lame to bother. If they returned it they paid the restock fee and didn't like what they had. You only get one exchange.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Add me to that list. I walked in my local AT&T store midday yesterday and after playing with the S4, swapped my HTC One for a S4. It does feel quite nice in hand, actually feels more comfortable. And the user experience is MUCH better. IMO The camera is a lot better in normal light, not so much in low light, but I do most of my picture taking in daylight. I'm completely happy with my decision to exchange.

that's BS....everyone knows the ONE feels nicer in the hand due to the curved back.....there are 15+ comparison reviews that also indicate the same thing......with only 12 posts and your picture, which I can find from a quick search indicates you are a samsung shil posting here

BTW, I went with the SGS4 over HTC One due to HTC's poor history on software updates

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
that's BS....everyone knows the ONE feels nicer in the hand due to the curved back.....there are 15+ comparison reviews that also indicate the same thing......with only 12 posts and your picture, which I can find from a quick search indicates you are a samsung shil posting here

BTW, I went with the SGS4 over HTC One due to HTC's poor history on software updates

So because he feels like the S4 is more comfortable in the hand and exchanged his One for it, he's a Samsung fan and he's wrong? I'm guessing there won't be a lot more after those 12 posts if that's the kind of feedback he gets.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

So because he feels like the S4 is more comfortable in the hand and exchanged his One for it, he's a Samsung fan and he's wrong? I'm guessing there won't be a lot more after those 12 posts if that's the kind of feedback he gets.

Yeah eye... You can't bash someone's opinion... If he thinks it feels better in his hand then he can feel that way. No one person can speak for all otherwise there wouldn't be a HTC One and a Galaxy s4 and a note 2 and a iPhone... There would be just one phone.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

chronism

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, first off, what the heck does my pic have to do with it? This is me. Wow. Second, I only have 12 posts because I just made the jump back to Android from iOS when I purchased the HTC One. My last Android device was years ago when I originally signed up here. (If you had researched my profile you would have seen that. Your post makes no sense.

Yes, it does feel better in hand to me. My main point was that it doesn't feel cheap and plastic like the way everyone was knocking it to be prior to launch. And yes, I do prefer the WAY if feels when I hold it with the curved edges opposed to the sharp edges of the One. Not everybody has the same preferences.

Your post did nothing but show your intelligence. Or lack of...

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok, first off, what the heck does my pic have to do with it? This is me. Wow. Second, I only have 12 posts because I just made the jump back to Android from iOS when I purchased the HTC One. My last Android device was years ago when I originally signed up here. (If you had researched my profile you would have seen that. Your post makes no sense.

Yes, it does feel better in hand to me. My main point was that it doesn't feel cheap and plastic like the way everyone was knocking it to be prior to launch. And yes, I do prefer the WAY if feels when I hold it with the curved edges opposed to the sharp edges of the One. Not everybody has the same preferences.

Your post did nothing but show your intelligence. Or lack of...

I suggest you get used to this. The S4 isn't unlike the iPhone you're used to in regards to people taking issue with it. Just know you made the right choice and you'll be able to laugh at the attempts of some of these people in making their own phone seem more relevant.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

Everyone knows that the Patriots are the greatest team in the NFL, if you think otherwise then you're some New York Giants fanboy!

It sounds so silly making an opinion sound like an absolute fact. :cool:

My phone is a good One!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seth59