1337UCUAMF3 - Breakdown of what was fixed?

Punkrulz

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

I was finally able to get my update by changing the date on my phone. The biggest concern was the display issue I had when looking at dark pictures with the brightness all the way down... and this issue was fixed. I know looking around on the interwebs that some updates include LTE changes, Wifi changes, and some are saying move to SD card... but do we know of the specific breakdown of fixes? I haven't been able to find the long list... just the gist.

Do they admit to fixing the display issues with the update? How about the SD cards that users were experiencing, was any of this acknowledged anywhere? Reason I'm curious is I initiated a warranty replacement for both the display issue and the SD card issue. Sandisk is taking their pimp time on sending me the replacement (partly my fault), so I don't know if the SD card was fixed and I don't have one to really test.

Thanks!

asanatheist

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Here's what I got so far:
* Allows for App2sd Function.
* Samsung Knox was supposedly added (not sure if functioning because I cannot see it.)
* LTE Bands 2 and 5 enabled.
* Chipset firmware updates
* Reboot fix
* Wifi Rebooting fix
* Email/Calendar fix.
* Driver Mode SMS Fix
* Performance tweaks for Touchwiz UI (not certain if this is legit but certainly feels snappier than before).
* Display issue (ghosting)