- 2 Posts
Camera slowwww to take picture
So I am coming over from the Apple side... I have to say the s4 pleases me in most areas but the camera lag is horrible! I press the shutter button and have to wait for like 3 seconds before the picture is captured. By then, my 3 yr old is onto his next activity and I have missed the shot. Now I understand a camera phone will have limitations but this phone's main praise was the awesome camera. ATT is doing a warranty replacement and hopefully this will correct the issue. Anyone else have this issue??? It doesn't matter what camera app is used either... I have tried a bunch.
- 09-17-2013, 01:52 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 07:40 PM #3
- 09-28-2013, 09:19 AM #4
Re: Camera slowwww to take picture
Here's what may be the problem: There is an option (in the camera settings) called "Auto Night Detection." If it's turned on, most times when you take a picture, it will say "Processing." If you turn off this feature, it will snap a picture normally (very fast). I'm not sure if you're having that issue, but if that's the case, give this a try and see if it helps.
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:47 AM
- By Tanuj Khandelwal in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:09 AM
- By Thrasherx2k1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:09 PM
- By cnotes2019 in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:19 AM
- By dad2paisley in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:46 PM