help! my infuse is haunted!

lauren marie

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
okay everyone, i'm concerned.

i got my infuse about 2-3 weeks ago from target mobile and was working fine. but now, it seems to go crazy on its own. sometimes it will hit the app button, then the home button over and over again until i have to just take the battery out. it does this for alot of things. when trying to edit my alarm it will start changing the numbers randomly.

this is not everytime but it happens too often for me. also, my calls randomly drop or i will be on a call and the person i am on the phone with all of a sudden can't hear me.

has anyone else had this problem? what should i do before i take it to get looked at. i did drop it and it has slight physical damage but it wasn't anything major. i fell onto a carpeted floor.

thanks so much for all of your help in advance!

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations it sounds like you got hacked. You probably went to a "Get every app free site" or something. Good luck clearing it. Btw :::: puts tinfoil hat on::::: the anti virus companies are the ones making the viruses so not even that route is safe. Think about it, somone with access like that can make a system 100% virus proof. But when all your systems are immune to virus's your market is gone. So the only lodgic there is for mc affee and nortons to make the virus's to protect teir investment. Then when people come running saying "help!" you'r the first with the cure.

But no its not "haunted" by ghosts just malware. :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez