Financial app

dgrebe

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Financial app (ie. checkbook)

I am looking for an app that will allow me to input bank transactions manually. Something that I could import a quicken qsv/ excel cvs file Without requiring me to edit my file to some unknown format (mooLa). Plus does NOT require it to connect to my back account.
Any recommendations?

Things I have tried:
Pageonce (free): last week?s version, wouldn?t allow manual entry of transactions
The newly released Pageonce (free): does not launch on my Infuse device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times.
MoneyWise (free): pretty simple app, but I cannot import a file. Best one I have seen so far.
Mint: will not allow manual entry of transactions
mooLa Lite (free) weird app, cannot import file. Says unknown format.

alexthegr8

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Financial app (ie. checkbook)

I am looking for an app that will allow me to input bank transactions manually. Something that I could import a quicken qsv/ excel cvs file Without requiring me to edit my file to some unknown format (mooLa). Plus does NOT require it to connect to my back account.
Any recommendations?

Things I have tried:
Pageonce (free): last week?s version, wouldn?t allow manual entry of transactions
The newly released Pageonce (free): does not launch on my Infuse device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times.
MoneyWise (free): pretty simple app, but I cannot import a file. Best one I have seen so far.
Mint: will not allow manual entry of transactions
mooLa Lite (free) weird app, cannot import file. Says unknown format.
my favorite financial app that does what you ask plus online desktop is clearcheckbook (www.clearcheckbook.com)

dgrebe

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanx for the suggestions. I appreciate it. checkbook free appears to do what I want for right now. Still testing. I'll install clearcheckbook and check that one out over the weekend.

Thanx again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii