Quick question guys on my data plan

Riz1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought the iphone 4 last july 2010 and renewed my 2 yr contract as I was grandfathered into there unlimited data plan...Fast forward to december 2010 I lost the iphone at the gym and got rid of my data plan but im still under contract until july 2012. I replaced the iphone with my back up blackberry which i didn't have a data plan on it. I held on to the blackberry for basically 6 months since I wanted to wait for the new htc phones. Well right now the HTC inspire is looking pretty good. Say if I buy the Inspire from a friend and activate my data plan again. Would I still have the unlimited data plan or would i be suffered through the limited data plan? thanks guys

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Probably be stuck with what they are offering now. There is a work around to get unlimited data back with an iPhone 2G only, search XDA Motorola Atrix furoms to find it. I did it and it works perfectly.

moke

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
because you dropped your data plan, that gave the carrier the 'out' it wanted to help eliminate the 'unlimited data' plans...

i hope you put those savings to good use, att will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez