[APP] SourcesPro - unique graphics creation app

calderwa

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
SourcesProExamples.jpg

Hi!

I'd like to tell you about a program I have on Google Play Market. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....co.fordartworks.SourcesGL.pro&token=F6tSRl70

SourcesPro is, I think, genuinely unique. It is a kind of generative graphics app, which lets you combine simple repeating "sources" and see what happens. Since a picture is worth the proverbial, see the small composite image above. The app also animates these images, so you can watch the interactions change. On a decent modern device, high quality output images up to 2000 pixels per side can be created.
There is also a free version with some limitations - no fancy functions, small output only, 2 min pause after 20 mins of use.

This is a deep program with countless permutations. Maybe not for the casual user, it is probably more for the arty/creative type who likes messing about with photoshop or fractals, perhaps. It is a program to explore, to see "what if". It currently supports single level undo/redo, but multi-level is coming soon.

I hope you find this app of interest, I'm not aware of anything else just like it. This is literally my first effort at actually marketing it. Sources requires a bit of learning, but it produces images that no other graphics program on any platform, that I'm aware of, could manage without immense effort.

Thanks,
Alan
FordArtWorks - design, coding, art

calderwa

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
Another composite of images created with SourcesPro. You can make individual images up to 2000 pixels on a side, so they can be printed, used for wallpapers, etc.

examples2_zpsde756ea8.jpg

SourcesPro on Google Play

A number of new things are coming soon - new waveforms, new functions, accel/decel waves, kaleidoscope mode and multi-level undo/redo. I put in stuff that I want to play with! :)

Cheers,
Alan

calderwa

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Folks.
Well, it's been a while, but v1.3 of SourcesPro is finally out, with many new features and improvements. One of the biggest is the ability to set your design as a live wallpaper on your Android device. This uses the new, free live wallpaper app - SourcesWP . Have a look at the demo video: demo video
- well up to my usual standard, alas, but the app is cool. There are 18 built-in wallpapers, and you can bring these into SourcesPro for editing, or you can make new ]wallpapers from scratch​

calderwa

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

A composite image of stills from the free live wallpaper app, SourcesWP:

labelled_zps00443e7f.jpg

The wallpapers cover a wide range - from 3d to 2D, geometric to organic. They were all created in SourcesPro, and can be re-imported to it for modification. You can, of course, create your own wallpapers from scratch. As SourcesWP is optimized for just playing animation, the designs run rather better in it than in the more general design app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.fordartworks.SourcesPlayer

Cheers,
Alan

FordArtWorks - design, coding, art

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch