2024_ 02- 01 Security Patch & Improvement Updates.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I will also say that this is the first time those of us on AT&T are getting the full list of improvements and changes in the update. Along with that fun little graphic header that everyone else always gets. We usually just get a plain text line that says something to the effect of "This update includes security enhancements and performance improvements"... and that's it.

Apparently, not anymore.

Oh, and now that it's installed... the baseband I got was AXB7.
And with my ZF3 I was only allowed to check once every 24 hours for an update. If I tried early in the morning and even just before bed, it wouldn't even check. It just immediately went to the no updates available screen.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't go on reddit...what a sh*t storm
emoji23.png
:ROFLMAO: reddit=sh*t storm:ROFLMAO:
Reddit can be good sometimes...but there is no moderation

Reactions: Rose4uKY

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone clear their cache after update? I know some tend to do this after an update and was wondering if it improves the badassness of this device?
I didn't. I usually clear the cache partition only after major OS updates or if things feel off a bit. But it definitely doesn't hurt!
😃
I was surprised at how quick the update installed & how the app optimization just flew by.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I didn't. I usually clear the cache partition only after major OS updates or if things feel off a bit. But it definitely doesn't hurt!

I was surprised at how quick the update installed & how the app optimization just flew by.
My brother sent me a screenshot of his update and I was immediately excited to check on my device, lol. I was at the gym at the time and decided to do it there and was surprised at how quickly it installed.

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone clear their cache after update? I know some tend to do this after an update and was wondering if it improves the badassness of this device?
I did just bc I thought that was what the experts on here reccd. I usually restart weekly but now I'm trying not to do that. So since this update did a restart, I did do clear cache in recovery and now I'll see how long I can go before rebooting!