32GB class 4 Sandisk Microsd was $79 now $39 @ Staples

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I picked one up. It says out of stock on the website, but some of the stores have them. You can search for which stores have them in stock. The one near me had a lot. I wish it was class 6, but then I guess it wouldn't be $40:) Seemed like a good price and I don't feel at risk for getting a fake.

Reactions: Dr Triffid

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! It's good to know about a reputable retailer who doesn't sell counterfits. I would like another one for work docs and tbe price is definitely right!:) Do you think Staples will price match?

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My local Staples had plenty in stock at $40, so I grabbed one this afternoon. Works great and I'm now maxed out at 48GB. Turns out a cow-order was going to get a 16GB card for a tablet, so I sold him my old one for $20.

brendonlee

May 11, 2011
Visit site
My local Staples had plenty in stock at $40, so I grabbed one this afternoon. Works great and I'm now maxed out at 48GB. Turns out a cow-order was going to get a 16GB card for a tablet, so I sold him my old one for $20.

Cow-order, cow-hoarder, or co-worker? Hmm..damn auto correct haha

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I'm going to have to teach SwiftKey about the secret of the cow-orker.

(I'm a newspaper editor, and "cow-orker" is one of those headline typos that will remain a part of office lore for decades to come. I use it in correspondence, postings and casual conversation that I'm afraid I might actually end up using it in print one of these days.)

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Wow, you can't beat that! Great having all this space. I downloaded a bunch of videos from YouTube and with my CD car mount, I have great videos to watch when I'm -not- driving, of course:) I didn't know that, when a video is playing, if I hit the power button, it locks the screen so nothing can interfere with the video. I still have so much to learn about this phone!

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
They've changed it. When I got mine, it wasn't recertified. I don't think it should matter because it's fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. I'd wait though because a lot of stuff is going to go on sale on Monday. You might find it cheaper if you wait a couple of days. The main reason I bought from Staples was to avoid counterfeit cards, but I know you can find them much cheaper from some online retailers.

Kiel

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got a class 4 Sandisk 32GB for Christmas - so far I'm a huge fan (though I've yet to really start using it aside from putting it in my phone and moving a few apps over)