eaglesprey

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all, took the plunge and updated... Glad I did! Most issues brought on by 5.1 are resolved. Though in anticipation of the update, reverted back to stock launcher and wiped my cache from the recovery menu... No installation problems. Happy again 😁

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks all, took the plunge and updated... Glad I did! Most issues brought on by 5.1 are resolved. Though in anticipation of the update, reverted back to stock launcher and wiped my cache from the recovery menu... No installation problems. Happy again 😁

I have not installed Nova Prime yet. Kind of like things the way they are. I also cleared all app cache as well as system cache right after the upgrade. All is good.

eaglesprey

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have not installed Nova Prime yet. Kind of like things the way they are. I also cleared all app cache as well as system cache right after the upgrade. All is good.
I'm still running Nova Launcher prime 3.3 with no issues whatsoever with 5.1.1. I will wait a bit to upgrade Nova Launcher, mostly due to some not so favorable reviews on the latest versions. At least there are two of us with no major headaches now! Lol.

southjersey786

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey I have an unlocked nexus 6 and have a AT&T Sim in there and the phones build number is LMY47M, which I think is the build for t-mobile I think, is that right to be that build or should it be another build

Posted via the Android Central App

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I think LMY47M is correct for AT&T. The latest T-Mobile version, the one with with WiFi calling, is LYZ28E.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey I have an unlocked nexus 6 and have a AT&T Sim in there and the phones build number is LMY47M, which I think is the build for t-mobile I think, is that right to be that build or should it be another build

Posted via the Android Central App

The LMY47D LMY47E AND LMY47I are not carrier specific. They are just newer builds for 5.1.

5.1.1 so far is a different story. Google developer website for the images shows that clearly.

alexcolka

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Got my update today, no carrier version, no noticeable changes, I thought the manual exposure in camera would be fixed but no change, the (+/-) still not present.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I side loaded the 5.1.1 update (Tmobile) about a week ago and so far it's been running great. I had to open a few ports in my cell spot router for wifi calling but honestly I haven't noticed any difference in call quality after opening the ports than I did before opening the ports.

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
The LMY47D LMY47E AND LMY47I are not carrier specific. They are just newer builds for 5.1.

5.1.1 so far is a different story. Google developer website for the images shows that clearly.

When I jumped through hoops for LMY47D it turned out to be an AT&T variant.
After the update: AT&T phone numbers for data usage...etc, AT&T labeled apps, myAT&T [Don't know what that is because I deleted it].
Appeared on my phone.This was on a Nexus 6 bought on Moto site.
Utilizing an AT&T mvno (Cricket); had none of these items prior.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
When I jumped through hoops for LMY47D it turned out to be an AT&T variant.
After the update: AT&T phone numbers for data usage...etc, AT&T labeled apps, myAT&T [Don't know what that is because I deleted it].
Appeared on my phone.This was on a Nexus 6 bought on Moto site.
Utilizing an AT&T mvno (Cricket); had none of these items prior.

I had the LMY47D on 5.1 and had nothing AT&T related on my phone.

WP7Nettwerk

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I hate google bussiness with releasing updates. Worst company ever. Microsoft doesn't like this. Blackerry as well. Just google. Well rest of companies as well, Samsung, LG, Sony.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais