6P is on the way..reccommend me some rear skins and toughened glass please?

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: 6P is on the way...reccommend me some rear skins and toughened glass please

Just FYI, dbrand sends you black, white and aluminum color letters if you get the 'nexus' cut out to match the three original phone colors.

I was going to get a color for the camera and Nexus letters but decided to go 'stormtrooper' carbon white /matte black instead.

Posted via the Android Central App

TCgetsBored

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
You are using the Yoozon with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid? Is the Yoozon an "edge to edge" protector? If not, can you see a gap where the screen protector ends and the edge of the Spigen? Also, which case was on when the phone was thrown?

Yes, I'm using the Yoozon with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid and yes, that was the case on the phone when my toddler chucked it across the room. The Yoozon cover, with the Standard Google microfiber backed case actually touches the sides of the case. With the Spigen ultra hybrid, the Yoozon case leaves about a .5mm gap between the case and the screen. It was similar in spacing with the Ringke Fusion.

misskalunji

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site

Those with the spigen case. Do you have trouble accessing the finger print scanner? Some cases I saw in stores were so thick it made it difficult to access.

Posted via the Android Central App

Leon Stevens

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site

I'm using the Rhinoshield with a TGSP. If I buy the clear Skinomi does it ship with a separate piece just for the back? I'm looking to protect the back from scratches without using a case or colored skin. Is Sinomi the only solution for transparent rear protection?

Working good, using the rhinoshield with my tgsp and clear skinomi. Didn't apply perfectly but complaining with my extra protection for my back.... Will post pictures later.

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site

I'm using the Rhinoshield with a TGSP. If I buy the clear Skinomi does it ship with a separate piece just for the back? I'm looking to protect the back from scratches without using a case or colored skin. Is Sinomi the only solution for transparent rear protection?
Yes, the clear back is great for me.... Not sure if only solution but I like it.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

MIME Ghost Glass, I've tried the cheaper ones and they have worse anti-fingerprint coating and scratch/chip easier. Of course, MIME will set you back $25 but when the cheaper ones chipped on me without any abuse I had to switch back to a brand that ways worked for me.

I'm also using a Spigen Rugged Armor TPU case.

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I had Zagg glass on my M9, small crack in both of them, bought the "lifetime replacement" which worked fine but still cost like $6 and return postage..so maybe 7 total for the replacement.
Amazon.com: [2 Pack] Nexus 6P Screen protector, OMOTON 0.26mm 2.5D Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Google/Huawei Nexus 6P with [9H Hardness] [Crystal Clear] [Scratch Resist] [No-Bubble Easy Install]: Cell Phones & Accessories Omoton TWO for under $9. Appears to be same quality, comes in real packaging with decent instructions and application pack. It is edge to edge coverage with cutouts for speakers, front camera and the little sensor below top speaker. These glass protectors actually seem to make the screen smoother than naked. And these like the Zagg are also less prone to fingerprints than original screen...at least they wipe off more easily.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I had Zagg glass on my M9, small crack in both of them, bought the "lifetime replacement" which worked fine but still cost like $6 and return postage..so maybe 7 total for the replacement.
Amazon.com: [2 Pack] Nexus 6P Screen protector, OMOTON 0.26mm 2.5D Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Google/Huawei Nexus 6P with [9H Hardness] [Crystal Clear] [Scratch Resist] [No-Bubble Easy Install]: Cell Phones & Accessories Omoton TWO for under $9. Appears to be same quality, comes in real packaging with decent instructions and application pack. It is edge to edge coverage with cutouts for speakers, front camera and the little sensor below top speaker. These glass protectors actually seem to make the screen smoother than naked. And these like the Zagg are also less prone to fingerprints than original screen...at least they wipe off more easily.

Love Zagg Glass, just a shame it's not made for the Nexus 6P. MIME is the same quality though so it's all good. Just a different warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484