A couple of questions

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I've got a couple of questions that should have some easy answers. They just need first-hand experience.

1. Does the off-center earpiece take time to get used to, i.e., you swap from one ear to the other and realize you have to adjust the placement due to it being asymmetrical. Kind of what Mr. Mobile was talking about in one of his reviews.

2. Is there a bootup or shutdown jingle? If so, is there a way to turn it off besides putting the phone on silent mode prior to the shutdown/next boot? If this depends on carrier, I am on Verizon.

Thanks in advance!

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I've got a third question. How quickly does the AOD come on when taking it out of the pocket? My S8 will not turn on for nearly 2 full seconds, which feels like a long time when you're looking for a quick glance at the time. Motorola active display and the iPhone raise to wake were much more responsive.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I've got a third question. How quickly does the AOD come on when taking it out of the pocket? My S8 will not turn on for nearly 2 full seconds, which feels like a long time when you're looking for a quick glance at the time. Motorola active display and the iPhone raise to wake were much more responsive.
1 second for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorious Woman