A good laugh

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Last night a few of us women were out. Two of us have the Note2. Me with Verizon. The other T-Mobile. Mine white. Hers the grey. Our other friends had the iPhone. We were taking pics and the people sitting at the table near us were intrigued by our Sansungs! I felt like we were like the commercial on TV. Our Notes got a lot of attention. LOL.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Last night a few of us women were out. Two of us have the Note2. Me with Verizon. The other T-Mobile. Mine white. Hers the grey. Our other friends had the iPhone. We were taking pics and the people sitting at the table near us were intrigued by our Sansungs! I felt like we were like the commercial on TV. Our Notes got a lot of attention. LOL.

I had a similar experience except it was 2 iPhones against my Note 2. We were at an outside beach bar at night and taking pictures of each other with our phones. Both of their pictures were horrible. Mine were great. They asked "how come your pictures come out good and ours don't?" I said well, "I guess it's because you two have iPhones, I have a Note 2." They looked dazed and confused and I tried not to look too smug...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I have never seen so much attention on a phone before. Just carrying it gets attention! It is the best phone I have ever owned

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
i have to agree, get a lot of looks at mine. few friends have an iphone and i just cant understand why they would want such a small screen. you get use to the size. to me its big after all. iphone is nothing but a FAD. status symbol