AC App can no longer post in thread

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
anyone else have the issue since updating to N? I dont get the little green box bottom right to post, i do get it for creating a thread. Im doing this from my PC, kinda annoyed. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and also installed the AC forum app...nothing works. Only happened after i updated to N. Was searching threads but couldnt find similar question, didnt want to create a new thread but its driving me nuts.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just for the heck of it I fired up the AC app and am using it to post to this thread - seems to be working ok.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
anyone else have the issue since updating to N? I dont get the little green box bottom right to post.
BTW, I don't see a little green box, but when I tap on a post that I want to reply to I do get this - YMMV.

Attachments

• 27126.jpg
    27126.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 25

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
BTW, I don't see a little green box, but when I tap on a post that I want to reply to I do get this - YMMV.

Ohhhh thank you!! I feel so embarrassed, I got so used to looking for that green box and didn't even try touching on the post...duh!! Thanks a lot.

I was really confused because the WPC Android app still had to box on bottom right. Meh.

NightFire

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I discovered this work around by accident, but my replies don't seem to be showing up--or even being listed as a participated thread. I wonder if this will even register.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@NightFire - yep, looks like your posts showed up just fine :) Let me know if you run into any snags in the Motorola section. Which forum in particular are you trying to post to?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582