AC App can no longer post in thread

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
anyone else have the issue since updating to N? I dont get the little green box bottom right to post, i do get it for creating a thread. Im doing this from my PC, kinda annoyed. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and also installed the AC forum app...nothing works. Only happened after i updated to N. Was searching threads but couldnt find similar question, didnt want to create a new thread but its driving me nuts.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just for the heck of it I fired up the AC app and am using it to post to this thread - seems to be working ok.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
anyone else have the issue since updating to N? I dont get the little green box bottom right to post.
BTW, I don't see a little green box, but when I tap on a post that I want to reply to I do get this - YMMV.

Attachments

• 27126.jpg
    27126.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 25

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
BTW, I don't see a little green box, but when I tap on a post that I want to reply to I do get this - YMMV.

Ohhhh thank you!! I feel so embarrassed, I got so used to looking for that green box and didn't even try touching on the post...duh!! Thanks a lot.

I was really confused because the WPC Android app still had to box on bottom right. Meh.

NightFire

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I discovered this work around by accident, but my replies don't seem to be showing up--or even being listed as a participated thread. I wonder if this will even register.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@NightFire - yep, looks like your posts showed up just fine :) Let me know if you run into any snags in the Motorola section. Which forum in particular are you trying to post to?