AC Asks: What's your favorite podcatcher?

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Love DoggCatcher...was on MediaFly for a bit and used Google Listen for a while..but Doggcatcher is most def the one for me...!!!!!

32str8

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get Listen to work solely with a Google apps account? Currently using BeyondPod because of how Google apps have been neglected in the past.
MT3GS

Jcicora

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to like Google Listen but I'm a bit frustrated that it makes me download each episode individually. I've got both "download on wifi only" and "download while charging only" unchecked. Is there something else I need to do?

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
It has a 'download new audio' setting that works for me, but u would also hafta check ur setting for refresh cycle.

Hope that helps!

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
There was nothing better ever for Blackberry than PodTrapper by VersatileMonkey. And now it's the best app on my Thunderbolt!

bugoy8

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Seems that folks who listen to more podcast like Doggcatcher more? Would this be the correct assumption?

I coming from iOS moving over to Android. Listen to around 15 podcasts. I used Podcaster in iOS land and was surprised there was no Android version.

Now deciding on whether to use Listen or shell out 6.99 for DoggCatcher

rlanza1054

Samsung - SPH-D710
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm coming from WebOS and we have something called 'drpodder' and I am looking for something similar to that?

It can download audio and video podcasts and do it automatically.

So what do I use now that I'm coming to Android?

Thanks!

Rob

Dixie

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Rob, I'm in the same boat as you (getting the Galaxy SII in about 2 hours!!!) and ditching my original Palm Pre. I love Dr. Podder. After reading other posts here, BeyondPod looks promising. It's a combo pod catcher and RSS feed reader that will sync with Google Reader. Look at the video on its Android Market page and see what you think.