[ACS] Photon 4G AIO root

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys, got a few pm's about making a nice easy one click. told em in its current state there just was no way i could take on the task. anyways its come to my attention that there was a way to do it via scripts now and without needing the dock, so i looked it over and wrote up a quick script. so here you have it the very first AIO for the photon 4g. what makes it special you ask? its got windows mac and linux scripts in it, so no one gets left out ;).

have yet to test it myself due to i dotn have one, but ive gone over the code and the only place where i could see it failing is in one spot so if it does i know how to fix it already.

anyways without further waiting here it is

Download

Alexmanafan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, the link does not work

Ok guys, got a few pm's about making a nice easy one click. told em in its current state there just was no way i could take on the task. anyways its come to my attention that there was a way to do it via scripts now and without needing the dock, so i looked it over and wrote up a quick script. so here you have it the very first AIO for the photon 4g. what makes it special you ask? its got windows mac and linux scripts in it, so no one gets left out ;).

have yet to test it myself due to i dotn have one, but ive gone over the code and the only place where i could see it failing is in one spot so if it does i know how to fix it already.

anyways without further waiting here it is

Download

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174