Advice For Headphone Jack With SEIDIO Case

Dostovel

Jul 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
Amazon.com: Seidio BD2-HK3SSGS4XK-BK Active Extended Case with Metal Kickstand and Holster Combo for Seidio Innocell 4500mAh Batteries with Samsung GALAXY S4 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Bought this case for my Gorilla Gadgets 5400mah extended battery for my S4 and all in all I dig the case but the first thing I noticed was that none of the external speaker headphone jacks do not work... =/

Not sure about the ear bud headphones that came with the S4, but that's irrelevant for me because I only use computer speakers at work and home to listen to music. So my question is, does anyone have a pretty simple solution that I'm just not seeing or is there a headphone jack extension that will work? Any input is appreciated.

Dostovel

Jul 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
They just don't mount correctly into the phone because the case makes the phone thicker and the jack doesn't make full insertion contact... I think I need something with a longer jack. Like a jack extension.

*man, this post has all kinds of innuendos .... lol

Dostovel

Jul 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the help gents. Haalcyon, the link you sent me was to the Play Store for a widget :-[

And STSVA, I was under the impression that you sent me a link to a cable extension, not an actual adapter for extending the metal male portion of the jack.

I'll look again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886