After the fact, next day credits from Samsung

MarathonMan

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
Took many attempts and 12 hours to finally order a T-Mobile S22 Ultra 512gb (was going to get unlocked but $800 trade in for Note 20 Ultra 5g and free upgrade to 512gb sucked me in.) However, one of my gifts got deleted ($80 triple charger and did not get $50 pre-order credit.) Called Samsung today and asked for the credits. below is their email reply. I have to reply to the emal once S22 is received and promo for $130 will be available to me. We'll see?
Pete

Dhan Michael Silva (Samsung E-Commerce)

Feb 10, 2022, 14:39 EST
Hello Peter,

This is Mike, the associate from Samsung who assisted you earlier. I am very much grateful for that kind and warm approach you gave on the call. It was my pleasure helping you out today.

As promised here is your Ticket #xxxxxxxx for reference. That we will process a total of $130.00 "PROMOTIONAL CODE" once the item ships out/delivered to you. We apologize if you had to go through this experience, know that we never meant to disappoint you. We promise to do better, we will definitely look into this.

On a personal level, I appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding in this matter. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of, email me back if you have concerns and I'll assist you the best that I can. I hope you only have good days ahead and stay safe always!

Warm regards,
Dhan
Samsung Customer Care

Samsung
Track your Order - Order Support - Warranty & Technical Support

Last edited:

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
That's pretty sweet. I'm hoping by the time I order my S22+ and Tab S8, that they won't be out of stock. I'm hoping to order later today when I can talk to my wife about it. The graphite Tab S8 in 128gb is already out of stock.

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Hello,
Took many attempts and 12 hours to finally order a T-Mobile S22 Ultra 512gb (was going to get unlocked but $800 trade in for Note 20 Ultra 5g and free upgrade to 512gb sucked me in.) However, one of my gifts got deleted ($80 triple charger and did not get $50 pre-order credit.) Called Samsung today and asked for the credits. below is their email reply. I have to reply to the emal once S22 is received and promo for $130 will be available to me. We'll see?
Pete

Dhan Michael Silva (Samsung E-Commerce)

Feb 10, 2022, 14:39 EST
Hello Peter,

This is Mike, the associate from Samsung who assisted you earlier. I am very much grateful for that kind and warm approach you gave on the call. It was my pleasure helping you out today.

As promised here is your Ticket #xxxxxxxx for reference. That we will process a total of $130.00 "PROMOTIONAL CODE" once the item ships out/delivered to you. We apologize if you had to go through this experience, know that we never meant to disappoint you. We promise to do better, we will definitely look into this.

On a personal level, I appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding in this matter. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of, email me back if you have concerns and I'll assist you the best that I can. I hope you only have good days ahead and stay safe always!

Warm regards,
Dhan
Samsung Customer Care

Samsung
Track your Order - Order Support - Warranty & Technical Support

Same exact thing happened...but my CS rep only would make notes in the system for me to continue to call back after shipment without commiting to the triple charger or the $50 pre reigistration credit. Each time I order a Samsung this stuff happens. They are pretty bad.