After using the Note20 ultra would you buy it again?

jabtano

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I'm on the ropes. I'm leaning to the Note20 ultra. Even though my wife and her mine-me keep trying to push me to the iphone 12pro. As they tell me it's beter. It's better for whom I ask .
I really like most of the features of the note20. One can do so much more with it.
So for you folks who have had it now for a few weeks if you had to do it all over agin ?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've only had it for 2 days I will definitely do it over again I have also been a Samsung fan for many many years in particular the note wine a close second ago was the s20 ultra I love that phone as well

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
The note is a much faster device hands down period!! Take your wife to a store that has both and she will see the difference!!

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Two weeks and a day here. Absolutely no buyers remorse. I actually feel bad for the iPhone consumers myself with their options. By far the SN20U is on top of the iPhone 12 Pro.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
You definitely get more for your money when buying a Note 20 Ultra compared to the iPhone 12 Pro Max. At the end of the day it's all user preference.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Advance reviews are just showing up and allowed.

As a junky I always have a couple on hand, and also sometimes I want to see if an issue is with one platform.

I didn't need the extra features of the Ultra and stuck with N20. Perfect. But lighter helps.

Unless you are roped into Apple TV, Mac, and "everyone of friends on Facetime and iMessage" Apple watch & Airpods... entire ecosystem is also walled garden.
The gap of refinement and "just works" plus app integration has gotten smaller.
I can finally use iCloud on Windows with recent update.

I like spen even just to talk and click.

Got $1,000+ to spend on a phone you should be happy with it. Apple has a return policy thru January. So there's that. Also Samsung gave me $$ on my year old iphone as trade-in.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Everytime i think of buying an iPhone... I remind myself how crappy the aftersales is in Indonesia... But aftersales aside, it depends actually on what you need. The N20U is an awesome phone, especially if you get the SD version.

jabtano

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I am indeed going down to my T-Mobile store in Plastow NH. I live in massachusetts 1.4 miles from the nh border. 2 miles from the store no sales tax. The note20 ultra has my name all over it. I did have the note6 some time back so after the OnePlus 7 pro and the LG V60 it's time to come back.

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Yup for sure. It's awesome and hard to put down because there is so much it can do...this is my first Note as I've always had galaxy's and I'm not sure why I waited so long to make the jump!

Arkidelik

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
I've had my Note 20 Ultra for 2 weeks now. I'm a longtime iPhone user, but I have no regrets and no urge to buy a 12 Pro Max. I'm currently purchasing more accessories for the Note as we speak.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I was a long time iphone user since the first one. I purchased my first Samsung last year with a Note 10+ and upgraded that to a Note 20 Ultra this year.

I have had it since September and love it. I would definitely replace it with another if I had to buy over again. Love the Spen and use it frequently, particularly for screen off notes. Best of luck with whatever you decide!

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Thanks everyone yeah I'm going to get the note20 ultra. It just dose so much more

It really does. I'm a longterm note user myself and comparing up to an iPhone, just isn't there. They've backstepped actually. I do have an old ipod for music while working out and anything Apple is just limited, to me.
You will love the Ultra...:)

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Yes because I returned the Exynos version back to Samsung UK and then purchased it again via WondaMobile to get the Snapdragon version.

Very happy with it.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I have no regrets in purchasing the Note 20U. This is my first Note, my previous Samsungs have been S-Series phones. It's been great so far.

Let us know how you like your new Note after you are up & running!

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
In a heartbeat. Smooth experience, sleek design and the screen is the best in the biz. Can't go wrong with the note 20 ultra.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
For the phone itself and the features it has, yes I would buy again with no hesitation, but not the Exynos version. I am typing this after a full charge with about 9 minutes on screen time and my battery life has drained to 89%

The standby time on this is pretty bad to be fair and its a shame because I love the phone. It must be a signal issue because my Note 10 was much better, it would have been on at least 95% under the same conditions at work, but it is what it is.

Let's just hope the Exynos version next year is better :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness