News AI is the next big thing to come for your wallet!

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
IF you were to subscribe to an AI service which would it be:

1. OpenAI ChatGPT
  2. Google Gemini
  3. Microsoft Copilot
And why?

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
100% ChatGPT for me.

Not impressed with Gemini, fails at some basic queries. Copilot is too slow and writes a thesis when it can be answered in 2 sentences.

taynjack

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
I've wondered if this is a view into the fall of empires. The more advanced a civilization gets, the more costly it is to maintain that advancement. It's like the further we get from a natural existence, the costs compound exponentially. Do we really need the insane complexity that allows trucks to drive autonomously to hook up a trailer? Do we really need A.I. to steal creativity in writing, drawing, and designing? Are we really happier with all these advancements or are we just busier than ever trying to prop up this ever more artificial world of our own creation? It seems like the tech is ever more becoming the master and we the slaves to support it.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I've wondered if this is a view into the fall of empires. The more advanced a civilization gets, the more costly it is to maintain that advancement. It's like the further we get from a natural existence, the costs compound exponentially. Do we really need the insane complexity that allows trucks to drive autonomously to hook up a trailer? Do we really need A.I. to steal creativity in writing, drawing, and designing? Are we really happier with all these advancements or are we just busier than ever trying to prop up this ever more artificial world of our own creation? It seems like the tech is ever more becoming the master and we the slaves to support it.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
IF you were to subscribe to an AI service which would it be:

1. OpenAI ChatGPT
  2. Google Gemini
  3. Microsoft Copilot
And why?

None of the above since I'm completely able to find wrong and exaggerated answers on my own without the help of AI.

On a related note, I've not yet heard of Microsoft's Copilot. I wonder if they'll be sued by Copilot over the Copilot name/trademark. Copilot has been around for decades, but Copilot is a rather new product. Then again I never cared for Copilot anyway.