All my apps are gone. Please help

Keiiii

Jun 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi, so last night I charged my phone as usual and in the morning when I woke up the charger was still plugged to the phone but the phone probably fell off the bed so the battery got out. I turned on the phone as always and saw the wallpaper was the same but the keyboard was different (I used to have a themed keyboard) when I unlocked the phone all my apps was still there but with this weird gray icon with an android bot on it and a text that says "sd", when I tried to open the apps it said "Application not installed" So I removed all the apps that had the gray icon and I went to download the important stuffs that got deleted, then it's installed, but when I wanted to open the app, it wasn't there. I got a bit pissed off so I went here. Can anyone please help me? Oh and also theres a text on the bottom left of the screen that says "Safe mode" I've never seen that text before, could it be the thing that made all my apps dissapeared?? Help D:

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your phone again? I'm not sure how it got into safe mode but it disables any apps that have been installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzle