Question Apps getting deleting from all the Android phones I have on daily basis

perfectstranzer

May 5, 2024
Visit site
Dears,

I have a serious problem with all the Android phones i have at home i.e. the Apps which i have installed from Google Play stores get uninstalled automatically daily at a random time.

It is happening on all Andriod phones i.e .Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Samsung S20 FE 5G, Samsung A13 & Honor. Basically the apps that are installed from Google Store are getting uninstalled and default apps which are coming with the phone are getting disabled.

It has been 3 months now I am facing this on daily basis and need your some urgent support on how to solve this problem.

Pls help & Thanks.

PerfectStranzer

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If they're not managed by a company, then did you install any 3rd party "phone cleaner" apps?

Solution

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No parental feature enabled on these devices, but even these feature will not delete the app from the phone.
You definitely have an odd issue, usually Play store can add apps to multiple devices not delete, probably have to take it in to have someone see in person if they can spot the issue.
You don't have no antivirus, app cleaners and not work or School devices unless kids are doing something but that part you can see yourself.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried booting one of the phones into Safe Mode, then seeing if those apps still get uninstalled, and those system apps still get disabled?