Alternate to Viper4Android

skeet5

Jul 13, 2023
Visit site
Would love to find an alternate to V4A. I am rooted on Android 11 and stuck on Android 11 because of Motorola's lack of updates.

V4A is decent but still buggy for my likings. Crashes needing reboots. Some apps not processing V4A.

The main things I need are Gain Control +6. Bass Boost with configurable MHz and +db. Stereo widening. Clarity boost.

Is there an app that does not need root for future proofing my next phone where I might not be able to root. I know how to sideload apps if needed

Europop

Jan 11, 2024
Visit site
Would love to find an alternate to V4A. I am rooted on Android 11 and stuck on Android 11 because of Motorola's lack of updates.

V4A is decent but still buggy for my likings. Crashes needing reboots. Some apps not processing V4A.

The main things I need are Gain Control +6. Bass Boost with configurable MHz and +db. Stereo widening. Clarity boost.

Is there an app that does not need root for future proofing my next phone where I might not be able to root. I know how to sideload apps if needed
Have you tried rocoplayer? It doesn't need root and has similar dsp features as v4a.