Amazfit watches, bands etc.

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Any one here using an Amazfit brand watch, sports or smart? I'm using a pace with the watch droid apk installed. its more like my faithful pebble watches now (run the rebble app). I can reply to messages, control music, etc, etc. Also sorted out the Amaz watch app so now have access to loads of watch faces.

So was just wondering if any one else is using the brand?

Forgot to say I upgraded from the cor sports band.

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I've bought Amazfit T-Rex Pro a few days ago and I love it.
amazfit-t-rex-pro.jpg

I'm more active actually, constantly tracking my daily activities. This is my first smartwatch, and some features I don't understand. However, I'm more than satisfied with it.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Any one here using an Amazfit brand watch, sports or smart? I'm using a pace with the watch droid apk installed. its more like my faithful pebble watches now (run the rebble app). I can reply to messages, control music, etc, etc. Also sorted out the Amaz watch app so now have access to loads of watch faces.

So was just wondering if any one else is using the brand?

Forgot to say I upgraded from the cor sports band.
Sure do and I get 3 weeks battery life. I use a GTR 4 now

Sent from my SM-F721W using AC Forums mobile app

happycat9

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
I bought the Amazfit Bip U for my husband. This is his first smartwatch/fitness tracker and I wanted to see if he would really use it before purchasing a more expensive wearable. Long battery life was a priority. I figure he will need to charge this once per week. It will be interesting to see how this watch performs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54