Amazon Orders

Addonex

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything about their amazon pre-orders, I heard that wirefly has sent them out on the 23rd, but I have not gotten any e-mail regarding it from amazon yet :( Ordered on 6/11 and the silence is making me disappointed with amazon. E-mailed them and no response.

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been checking mine all day and as of about an hour and a half ago it finally says shipping soon. Hopefully will get it earlier than I thought. Wish it shipped out today like wirefly did but I know it will be here soon!

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything about their amazon pre-orders, I heard that wirefly has sent them out on the 23rd, but I have not gotten any e-mail regarding it from amazon yet :( Ordered on 6/11 and the silence is making me disappointed with amazon. E-mailed them and no response.
it will most likey ship today the 24th... and since it's the weekend we wont be getting them till the 28th. that is what my estimated deliver is, and it's never been wrong before. wish i could change it to release day shipping. dont know if that is even an option but i can't find a way to change shipping options on the amazon wireless site at all.

Addonex

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been checking mine all day and as of about an hour and a half ago it finally says shipping soon. Hopefully will get it earlier than I thought. Wish it shipped out today like wirefly did but I know it will be here soon!

Ooh, I just checked back and mine says "Shipping Soon" as well, I am hoping for a Saturday delivery, despite it says the estimated date is the 28th.

REC0GN1ZE

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Mine is estimated to arrive the 28th as well. Wish could find a quicker delivery option even if i had to pay. Anyone know how the activation fee gets waived? Does Sprint credit your account, or just not charge you?

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine says shipping soon too. The phone shows as in-stock now when you go to order it. So it will probably ship tomorrow. I will probably get it tuesday if it ships out tomorrow.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine is estimated to arrive the 28th as well. Wish could find a quicker delivery option even if i had to pay. Anyone know how the activation fee gets waived? Does Sprint credit your account, or just not charge you?

I am exchanging my nexus so I know how the activation fee goes. My account actually already has a
-36 credit on it. So it will cancel out when sprint charges me activation fee. The credit was there from like day one if I can remember.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know what their shipping method says. Yesderday it said shipping method-standard 2-day, now it just says standard, I am probably being paranoid, I guess amazon only have one shipping method and thats 2-day, lol.

REC0GN1ZE

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm seeing the same thing, though when I first ordered it i could of swore I saw a next day delivery option,had to pay. I dont see that know. Maybe because they don't do it from Thursday-Sunday.

Addonex

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing the same thing, though when I first ordered it i could of swore I saw a next day delivery option,had to pay. I dont see that know. Maybe because they don't do it from Thursday-Sunday.
I looked for the option to upgrade to overnight, couldn't find it anywhere when I first placed my order. :-\

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

NO actually there has never been a next day option with amazon. Actually you dont even get to pick shipping, it is pretty much automatic when it comes to shipping. Its like you have no choice, they only ship 2 day, when I got my nexus, I didn't eve see an option to get nex-day shipping.

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
item has shipped

label created on 6/23

has not left facility, i'm guessing the 28th is going to be accurate :(

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
item has shipped

label created on 6/23

has not left facility, i'm guessing the 28th is going to be accurate :(

They're estimating the 27th for my delivery now and Amazon claims it has shipped. UPS is still in label making mode on their tracking. lol

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Why exactly did ya'll go with Amazon? Mostly curious.

The cheaper price, i trust amazon over some online retailers, no activation cost and free two day shipping. I don't mind waiting a few days longer than most to save money. The money I saved on the shipping and activation and cheaper phone I will spend on a nice case or car charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85