And this is the beginning to the end

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [AOSP] PandaROM 3.4

Oh I abandoned smartviper because of the bugs. Also I've been vacationing every weekend since christmas.

Hey nigel where is the cyanogendefconfig for the kernel or can I just use the default config that comes from lg

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah just rename the default config to cyanogenmod_ls840_defconfig.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm on vacation and I'm trying not to do too much international roaming.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

OK so development on the ROM is going to take a little more tweaking to get it to build. I think something in the config isn't defined right so its causing a compile error. I'll boot up Linux when I get a chance and look it over some more. BTW thank u so much Nigel for the source tree and all the hard work you've put into this phone.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

OK so development on the ROM is going to take a little more tweaking to get it to build. I think something in the config isn't defined right so its causing a compile error. I'll boot up Linux when I get a chance and look it over some more. BTW thank u so much Nigel for the source tree and all the hard work you've put into this phone.

No problem. Actually I should be thanking you guys as working on the Viper was the best thing I did with Android so far as well as helping me develop PandaROM, and working on my own recovery.

Thanks for tolerating me over the months you guys, and best of luck to you Danny.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Hey I'm ready to test what ever is needed for it and I won't be busy for a whole so I won't need to get off at any point and I'd like to help all I can do, can someone teach me what ever they know?

PS: Look at all of my signatures and look at how they change a lot from the first time I'm using this to my viper, optimus, Acer a500, td 1010, and now this vtab lolzorz!

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Central Forums