Android 10 with one UI 2.1 Update Out NOW for Tab S6!

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
April 3rd - 2020...

"The update is rolling out to the LTE variant of the Tab S6 in Germany at this time and should soon be out for the Wi-Fi variant as well."

I just checked on my Wi-Fi Model in California and nothing still on my end, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks we'll receive it or sooner. 🤞

Post on here if you received Android 10, that way we can all stay updated. 👍

https://www.sammobile.com/news/sams...ndroid-10-is-finally-out-for-your-tablet/amp/

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I too checked last night and again this morning. My Note 10+ received an update to One UI 2.1 last night.
I'll post as (if) soon as I receive anything.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 LTE model on Sprint and in the USA and no update yet!
Same here, except I'm on Verizon. I'm really looking forward to this update for the tablet.

Having a different UI on my table than my phone, I moved to Nova Prime for both. It's not that that's a bad thing, I was just enjoying the Samsung UI and would rather keep it original if possible. I definitely want them to be the same.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I hope its faster than the Samsung watch update rollouts. When they launched the updated Active watch software back in December, it took 3 months to hit my watch. I tried everything to get it sooner including resetting the watch, constant checking. Seems odd wifi devices don't hit first when they have no phone carrier software to customize for it. (USA, wifi only).

SGN9_2019

Apr 6, 2019
Visit site
Pretty sad Samsung's flagship tablet only gets one update every once in a blue moon. I got my tab s6 back in December and it's still stuck on December 2019 security patch.

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Android 10 with one UI 2.1 is out now on my UK wifi only tab S6
fef3dfccc8ac6bb79bfebc2139cb8ecb.jpg

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded and installed Android 10 from Verizon today. Everything seems to be good so far but I haven't had much time to play around with it yet.