Android 12 and Android Auto

GDany

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
For those who use Android Auto regularly with your Note+ and those who upgraded their phone to Android 12, I would like to know if there are still unsolved bugs or problems with the phone and/or with AA version 8. Until a few days before I was still on Android 9, but I finally decided to upgrade and now I'm on Android 11 and everything works fine. So what is your experience with Android 12, especially when using AA on your car's screen.
Thank you in advance for helping me decide to upgrade my phone or not to Android 12.

GDany

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
AA on the car's screen is not working after the Android 12 update.
Thank you so much! Because I didn't get any answer until today, I was about to do the update to Android 12. But now I have the confirmation that I shouldn't.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

spARTacus

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
I had earlier connect / disconnect issues with Wireless Android Auto and my Samsung A21. Eventually got sorted out with an update/patch to my phone when still on Android11. For me, the update to Android12 didn't break Android Auto.

GDany

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
I had earlier connect / disconnect issues with Wireless Android Auto and my Samsung A21. Eventually got sorted out with an update/patch to my phone when still on Android11. For me, the update to Android12 didn't break Android Auto.
Thanks, but we are on the Note 10+ thread with Android 12 and AA. And I'm sure that not all Note 10+s are affected by Android 12, but if I know that there is even a small chance, then I would prefer to stay on Android 11 which works fine on my phone together with AA.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk