Android Calendar not syncing all entries from Nine/Outlook365 Acct?

pbc

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Strangely, the last week or so I've been having this odd issue where my Android Calendar, which I use as my main calendar, isn't syncing properly and literally syncs some of my work meetings, but not all. In general, I'd say about 50% of them are missing.

The only item I'm syncing with is my work exchange account, and I view those emails via Nine email app instead of the standard Gmail app (prefer the functionality of Nine as it will show me things like who's accepted meetings, etc). Plus keeping it separate from my Gmail app allows me to know exactly when I have a new work email vs on one of my other email accounts that I manage through gmail.

The same thing happened about a week ago, and I had to uninstall Nine, then reinstall it and resync. Now it's happening again. I believe I did a security patch a week or two ago, and can't recall if I noticed it before or after that.

I can't wrap my head around why it only syncs some and not other meetings. No rhyme or reason to it as some are ones I have booked, others are ones that others in my org have booked. Doesn't show any sync errors either.

Thoughts??

pbc

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Oh, posted in this forum as I also recently moved to Android 11 back in early Sept...not sure if that's when this all started, doesn't feel like it was that long ago, but with WFH/Covid, time is a bit tough to gauge these days I find! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali