Android Logo Wallpapers

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. While I prefer the colors of the blue/green version, there's just something about the orange/blue version that really grabs me. It's definitely going into rotation on my phone.

Aesthetics/ color theory lesson: Orange and blue are complements on the color wheel... when put together in any composition, it creates a visual color vibration that is appealing to the eye ;) this is what grabs u. Also, cuz its just a bada$$ wallpaper :)

EDIT: AND as I have noticed AFTER posting this, CyberWarrior also pointed this out because he knows his stuff ;) I'm always late :) :p hehe.

As always, great to see your work get even better each day CW :) its quite awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: RichardClark

droid1234

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hate to do this to you but can i get
Cincinnati Bengals
Florida Gators
Michigan Wolverines
really like the life like flames you got going on
Awesome job wish i could do this.......

admn

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey Cyber Warrior. Are you not doing sport logos anymore? I put in a request for a few last week. No worries if you're just busy.

Thanks!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey Cyber Warrior. Are you not doing sport logos anymore? I put in a request for a few last week. No worries if you're just busy.

Thanks!

Yea but slowly.... I have requests from every pro football team to every small town hockey team that ever existed.:-\ So I'm picking out the most popular and slowly getting to them. Theyre more work then non sports wallpapers so theyre at the end of my list.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
BadAss wally! Can you do the same one without the tron logo and the android with blue lines instead of orange lines? And the same with the green and blue one but just without the tron logo. If you have anytime available.

Again Thanks for these BasAss Wallpapers.

Sent From My HTC GLACIER 4G S-OFF ROOTED.

Yea... I should have those posted later on today.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
tron3j.jpg

Last edited:

JSmurfy

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Had to sign up here to show my respect for your work... absolutely amazing work Nan I'm glad to be a part of this community now. Especially with ur legendary wallz

sent from evo ....

Reactions: Cyber Warrior

TwIzTuD

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Cyber Warrior, Your work is nothing short of AMAZING. That being said since you have been taking requests I was wondering if you could do the University Of Wisconsin Badger's like the Packer's picture posted below . You did Wisconsin proud with the Green Bay Packer's Wallpaper so I'm hoping you'll bless us with a UW Badger's / "Badger Nation" one to compliment the other. Once again you do AWESOME work.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey if you don't mind I would like 4 wallpapers for sports.

NBA: Los Angeles Clippers #32 "Clipper Nation" and Boston Celtics #36 "Beat L.A."

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers #7 "Here We Go" and New England Patriots #81 "Pride"

Can I have both fire background and stripe versions please

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

DX SkyBourne via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel