Android Lollipop 5.0

achacon77

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't seem to download 5.0 correctly. I'm trying to side load onto my Nexus 5 and as it's dwnloading, it keeps coming up as a tgz file instead of a zip file and when it's done, it doesn't look like an executable file. See attached image. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

5.0 Dwnload Issue.jpg

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Can't seem to download 5.0 correctly. I'm trying to side load onto my Nexus 5 and as it's dwnloading, it keeps coming up as a tgz file instead of a zip file and when it's done, it doesn't look like an executable file. See attached image. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 147804
Download an app such as GUI Tar. Using that app, you'll be able to extract the file.

Don't forget, on a Mac, that you'll have to add a ./ to the front of every command, including the commands in the flash-all.sh file.

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 147804

That's how it works. It is a .tgz

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14