Android or iPhone?

Gamexplode

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Please don't blame the OS for game crashes. It's the game developers fault for not optimizing the app for future failure.

The reason why that iPhone crashes less than android is that iPhone games is only optimize for "one" OS (easy to optimize huh?). Unlike android has so many OS ports.

trac3rbull3t

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I've had both the iPhone and Samsung galaxy range and i do think Samsung is the stronger phone. I remember cracking my iPhone 4 and was stressing to find somewhere to repair it, I ended typing iPhone Repairs Cape town and coming across repair king who solved the problem fast and there advice was that Samsung was most definitely the stronger phone....

So at the end of the day I suppose if your rough with phones and are pron to dropping the, then yeah id say Samsung all the way.

susalka

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I've been a long time iOS user.. I went from the first iPod touch to a 3GS and have had the newest model iPhone until my current iPhone 5c. Recently I haven't been in a great financial situation and am looking towards possibly getting an android device. I want a larger screen but I don't want a phablet. LG G3 has been a contender. I'm hoping to get help in getting a $300 or less phone off contract.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I've been a long time iOS user.. I went from the first iPod touch to a 3GS and have had the newest model iPhone until my current iPhone 5c. Recently I haven't been in a great financial situation and am looking towards possibly getting an android device. I want a larger screen but I don't want a phablet. LG G3 has been a contender. I'm hoping to get help in getting a $300 or less phone off contract.
The 64 GB OnePlus One and Zenfone 2 with 4 GB RAM are good options ($299). Both have good specs and overall performance. The 2014 Moto X is also $299 but it has subpar camera and battery life.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
If you like to stay simple, using phone for sms/calls/social then iphone is great.

Android is freedom, android is life. Android is a swiss army knife of phones.

lackster2

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
iPhone user here, and while I understand the ability to customize is critical to the Android community, the one thing I appreciate is Apples ability to bypass the carriers when it comes to updates. All supported iPhones can upgrade simultaneously when a new iOS is upgraded or released. Heck, they're even going to include my old 4S in the upcoming release, and I purchased it in 2011! (I use it around the house as a music server)

In today's hacker/malware atmosphere, prompt updates could prove to be a lifesaver.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
iPhone user here, and while I understand the ability to customize is critical to the Android community, the one thing I appreciate is Apples ability to bypass the carriers when it comes to updates. All supported iPhones can upgrade simultaneously when a new iOS is upgraded or released. Heck, they're even going to include my old 4S in the upcoming release, and I purchased it in 2011! (I use it around the house as a music server)

In today's hacker/malware atmosphere, prompt updates could prove to be a lifesaver.

I wouldn't Consider iPhone upgrades MI h of a upgrade, not like it's a revamp of the software Judy a few tweaks and a couple new additions. Security? I'll give apple that for sure but I phones are pretty boring phones period. Of course age and maturity has something to do with it.

Rometheus

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
1. To me, Apple ecosystem is like North Korea (being told what is best for you).

2. Android / Windows phone ecosystem is like everywhere else (you to decide what is best for you).

In real life actually half of the globe like to be controlled by others. *just saying*

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6
#1 should be in bug bold letters!!!👌

~Blessed From My Note 4~

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin