Android System: "Review app with full device access" keeps coming back

d4005

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
At least once a week, maybe it's more often than that, I get an Android System notification asking me to review an app with full device access. It's either about AVG AntiVirus or Tasker. Both of which would be useless without full device access. I want to tell this Review "Yes I'm happy with those two apps having full device access, don't ask me again" but I get no such option. Some time later it comes back again. I can remove the access, and I can look at other apps that have full access, but I can't shut it up. Does anyone know how I can tell Android I'm happy about these apps having full access.
Here's the initial screenshot with the notification, and then the window I get when I click on the notification.

nSwPsqf.png

Asked moderator to remove rogue attachments for me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I get that with Lastpass, and yeah, I'm not sure there's any way to permanently get rid of those messages.

I removed the extra attachments. It's a weird quirk of the forum software that if you embed a photo and then delete it, it often becomes an attachment, which has to be removed in the Advanced Settings of the post editor.:-\