Angry Birds on S3 freezes up

herschen

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
This happens on all versions of Angry Birds (Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds original, Angry Birds Seasons). I have a Samsung galaxy s3 unrooted, AT&T. this problem occurred on ice cream sandwich and also after I've upgraded to jelly bean. I have triedturning off wifi, turning off data, turning on and off power saving mode. I have installed the premium version of Angry Birds Rio to see if the problem was related to the advertising. all to no avail. The game freezes up and I have to open the task manager and end it manually. The 'end' button is red and cpu use is around 50%. I have opened up a request with rovio, but its waiting assignment still.

There are a few things I want to know:
1. Has anyone else experienced this problem? if anyone else has experienced this, is it well documented?

2. is there a solution to this problem? If the solution is for me to take my phone back to AT&T, and get it replaced, is there a way--without root--to save my Angry Birds records? Apparently, highscores.lua isn't stored in the same place anymore, Angry Birds Backup app didn't work for Rio or Star Wars. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174