Anker 4400mAh +Seidio Extended case or zerolemon 7000mAh?

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I have a anker 4400 battery but hate the HoneyComb TPU Case I got, it looks terrible compared to the Samsung original protective cover plus I use with the standard battery. I would like to know if I should order the Seidio back and Seidio Extended case to go with it or if I just should order this zerolemon 7000mAh Extended Battery which already comes with their own case. The price for ordering is more or less the same but would like some opinions from some one who tried them both.

Cheers

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I have a anker 4400 battery but hate the HoneyComb TPU Case I got, it looks terrible compared to the Samsung original protective cover plus I use with the standard battery. I would like to know if I should order the Seidio back and Seidio Extended case to go with it or if I just should order this zerolemon 7000mAh Extended Battery which already comes with their own case. The price for ordering is more or less the same but would like some opinions from some one who tried them both.

Cheers

Personally, I would choose Zerolemon baterry and its case instead of the other brand.
I used few days a borrowed Anker battery from a friend, before my Zerolemon battery arrived and the diferrences were huge: Zerolemon lasts more, almost double than Anker:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali