Any way to organize the app drawer?

Vcize

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I hate having the apps in my app drawer spread across a bunch of different pages. My last Galaxy device before this one was the S3 and in that one there were lots of options for the app drawer. You could do pages, or a continuous grid, or even a continuous list.

I can't find these options on the S8, which seems like a big step backwards. Am I missing them somewhere? Not interested in doing folders. I just want a place where I can access an app fast alphabetically without having to flip through pages.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I always use Nova Launcher and there are options there. I don't think you've been able to do the in stock form for a long time. I'd recommend getting a different launcher.

Vcize

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Three dots in upper right. Sort. You can also change the screen grid in Settings. Not sure where you've been looking.

Yes I already have it sorted, but the problem is that it is paginated instead of a continuous grid/list. In settings the only option I see is to change the number of icons per row. Nothing to remove pagination and create a continuous list.

Vcize

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I always use Nova Launcher and there are options there. I don't think you've been able to do the in stock form for a long time. I'd recommend getting a different launcher.

Thanks. Seems like a weird thing for them to remove. That continuous list was one of my favorite things from the S3.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Seems like a weird thing for them to remove. That continuous list was one of my favorite things from the S3.
Yes, I have my list like that with Nova. I don't like scrolling pages side to side in my app drawer. I just scroll down and it's one continuous list.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter