Any Way To Prevent Music Player Autostarting With Bluetooth?

andruser

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
This may not be what you want to hear but the only way that I know to avoid this...

is to download another music player that you like, make sure to turn the auto launch settings off, then disable the regular stock music player in settings/apps.

You should find out that the auto play issue will cease to exist

I know how you feel.. The sound of the downloaded player will be just as Crystal but now you will have better control, at least until there's an update on your stock player.
The stock player that i got with the phone just does what it wants and regardless of the constant suggestions to please add the option to turn off auto-play when Bluetooth is connected, it just Remains the same with no updates. Sometimes I want to listen to YouTube and it just jumps in and automatically unpauses playing music I don't want to hear.

Please if anybody has any better Solutions, please do put it down here..

thanks

Last edited:

yougogirl17

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
I have been having this problem recently with my Samsung S6 and my 2014 Honda CRV... just fixed it by going into the applications sections of the settings menu...choosing music... force stopping it and hitting the more button in the upper right corner...which gave me the option to Uninstall updates... did that... and Wahoo no auto starting my Christmas music everything I enter the car!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jason S