Anybody Else's Gear VR Got Approved?

Jay Holm

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got my approval email tonight!!! I'm super psyched to find out what the GearVR experience is all about!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
What carrier are you on? Verizon people are wondering because our name doesn't appear on the receipt except the signature.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

mnphoneguy1

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and mines approved with shipment pending on one and estimated delivery of 5/8 on the other. I got a vr and s2. Wonder if I will ever get them at this rate

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Both of my Gear VR offers have been approved and shipping soon ... I only got 1 Netflix code and panicked but a second email came a few hours later with my second free Netflix code so .. Crisis averted :D.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Both of my Gear VR offers have been approved and shipping soon ... I only got 1 Netflix code and panicked but a second email came a few hours later with my second free Netflix code so .. Crisis averted :D.

Let me know if you managed to apply both codes because as far as I can see I'll be able to apply just one of my total of 4. After trying a couple of times and getting the same error I decided to call Netflix and almost 45 minutes later basically they told me something like that I need to wait until my next billing Cycle ends (April 2) to apply the code, when I told her that I've applied a total of 4 codes already in the past year from previous Samsung/t-Mobile offers and I just applied them the same day I received them without needing to wait and never had an issue, she simply repeated a technical reason as of to why this is like that and told me that after the current cycle ends I shouldn't have any issues applying them to my account.

So, I'm assuming that for an unknown reason I'll be able to apply just 1 code per billing cycle making the other 3 codes expire waiting for the next cycle to end, so if nothing changes I'll be able to only use 1 and try to sell the other 3 for a discount on eBay or locally.

Ahh, just before somebody question how I have 4 codes, well it's simple, between the BOGO sale and the Jump and Jump on Demand programs I bought 4 phones, one S7 edge and three S7 so I qualified for four One Year Netflix and 4 VR and games, a huge part of my decision making.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Let me know if you managed to apply both codes because as far as I can see I'll be able to apply just one of my total of 4.

Yeah I don't think you can do more than one per account for the Netflix promo -- which would make sense to prevent people from getting 2-3-4 years free. I claimed mine and my buddy claimed my 2nd one.

I am currently on two years free of Netflix (after this one) since for the S6 last year I used this promo .. So it is just continuing at this point.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, after applying the one for my S6 edge in April, then the one for my Note 5 on September, and 2 more on December for 2 S6 I bought for my Wife and daugther, I indeed applied the 4 of them and still have $355 credit on my account on the UHD $11.99/month plan, still valid for 30 more months.

I know it makes sense that I can't do it, what I don't understand why I have been able to apply 4 of them before without issues and now I'm supposed to wait for the billing cycle to end. I have a bad feeling about it and think that I won't be able to apply any of them now.

sopclod

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
AT&T user - Filed online last week, got my VR ship confirm last night for 4/1 ;)

Same here. I was a little nervous because I forgot that my wife's name was on the original purchase but I filled out the offer with my own name. There's a point where it says the names must match but it didn't turn out to be a problem for me.

ahmadveg

May 16, 2011
Visit site
i got my reply that said pending fulfilllment... today i got an email and says because im on a corporate account im not entitled to the S2 and will be receiving the VR. What a line of sh*t. No where in the fine print, both original and "revised" is this mentioned. Total let down on the point of Big Red and the hell with prizelogik

TheDude70

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Got approval. Estimated ship date is 4/30. Through at&t picked up my s2 the same day I pre-ordered the s7 which was nice that I didn't have to wait for that.

Posted via the Android Central App

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
People are saying they got their Netflix and/or email. I got neither, but when I checked Samsung's promo site, it's clearly saying my submission has been approved and estimated ship date is 4/30

nyyanksfan20

May 9, 2012
Visit site
People are saying they got their Netflix and/or email. I got neither, but when I checked Samsung's promo site, it's clearly saying my submission has been approved and estimated ship date is 4/30

I'm in the same boat. I can see it's approved with a ship date of 4/18, but still no email with the Netflix code. What gives? Did people get the email several days after seeing it was approved on the site?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgegerta08