Anyone coming from a Gear S

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I did the Moto 360 a couple of times. I loved the watch but, the battery was not very good.
I also like the Gear S but, lack of watch faces are a concern of mine. I use mine primarily for notifications. I really get tired of the watchfaces that are available and want the assortment that Android Wear offers.

Anyone come from a Gear S? I was thinking of buying a Zen watch from BB to see how I like it. Right now, I cannot find one on display to look at.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
My local best buy has one on display... If you have a best buy store near you that may be your best bet.

Sorry, I've never owned a Gear S, but do currently have a Asus ZenWatch and love mine... It's usually my daily driver to work / office.

703e64fac1ecd01bec4f6b472168a8ad.jpg

Best Buy display

a471eb95adfbd2e21d27c854d2d6d04d.jpg

My personal ZenWatch with stainless steel watch band

Yutla3000

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I own a gear s, and my opinion is, do not get the gear s.
I mean, the gear s hardware is amazing, battery lasts 3 days, screen is beautiful and the curve design looks great.
The big problem here is the lack of functions, support and watchfaces, and there is a lot of bugs.
I also tried it with an android wear port, but it is still very buggy, and battery lasts no even 1 day, there is a lot of lag in the interface and almost every watchface don't properly fit the screen...
So I suggest you to gethe another watch ;)