Anyone else have problem with tempered glass protectors in upper left corner?

wtl

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Picked up a like-new S7 Active off Craig's List for $375 and love it. The size is perfect where an iPhone 6S Plus was just a bit too big. The screen is awesome, battery life is good but I'm not quite as blown away by it as I thought I'd be (Nougat will probably help in that department.)

One of two very minor issues I'm having is with Mr. Shield tempered glass screen protectors. 2 that I have tried do not want to adhere at the very upper left corner. The led is there and I'm wondering that area isn't totally flush. I have a couple left and figure I'd see if anyone else has noticed this before I tear the second one off just to find out it happens again.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm running the Zagg Tempered Glass protector and it's on there perfect... the AT&T Rep tried a BodyGuardz Glass protector first and had a lot of trouble with it then just put the Zagg on. Took all of 5 minutes and it sits clear and flat - no bubbles!

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try a different brand? Could be that the screen protectors were bent out of shape during the shipping process. I've had tempered screen protectors that I've bought on eBay and installed myself with no problems, perfectly flat and flush.

24pdik5.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgrochowski