Anyone else???

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been keeping up with the Bolt since it was a rumor and all but the Sensation has my mouth watering. So I want you guys to help me make a decision. so how good is tmob? am i wasting my time on this phone or should i go for it?

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Well it really depends on how much you want Sense 3.0 and dual core and how soon you want/need a new phone. If you can wait then by all means get the Sensation but the Thunderbolt is plenty fast for day to day usage and Verizon's LTE is faster than Tmobile's HSPA+ network.

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I personally would not go with Tmobile. Verizon has superior coverage and a superior 4G LTE network. I'm also loving the Thunderbolt :D

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Well it really depends on how much you want Sense 3.0 and dual core and how soon you want/need a new phone. If you can wait then by all means get the Sensation but the Thunderbolt is plenty fast for day to day usage and Verizon's LTE is faster than Tmobile's HSPA+ network.

Well I am sitting on a contractless Huawei Ascend that is 4 months old. But it leaves me desiring more. And can anyone tell me about TMob's service?

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
It depends on where you live man. I am from LA and I found T-Mobile to be horrible. Dropped calls in a lot of places and there were a lot of time I didnt have 3G coverage and only edge. You gotta remember, Tmobile has the least 3G coverage out of the big 4. I speak only from my experience in LA, but Tmobile was the worst out of the 4 big ones. Sprint and Verizon are both better. If you like the sensation anddont want a Thunderbolt, I would say get the EVO 3D on Sprint.

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Was a T-Mobile customer all the way back to Voicestream days. Their customer service just got worse and worse as did their service in Washington, DC Metro. Went to Verizon after T-Mobile refused to give me a 30 early upgrade after an out of warranty phone became totally unusable. After 9 years you would think they would have tried harder to keep a family plan customer with 4 lines. Only customer service and signal service that is worse is AT&T so that should answer your question.

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I had been with T-Mobile for a long time. Still keep a spare phone with them. However I do think that Verizon's LTE is surprisingly faster than T-Mobiles network.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Turns out there is no T-Mobile in Omaha Nebraska lol revolution 3d or tbolt hmm

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I just left T-Moblie for multiple reasons, but one of the main ones were the dead zones near my house. Just saying.