Anyone found a decent case that fits with the extended battery?

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have seen that ugly, horrendous case that Verizon is selling. I think it's called the Shell/Holster Combo. It is terrible looking. I would really like something a little more professional looking. Anyone?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: Anyone found a decent case that fits with the extended batter

Thats the one I got and I actually like it. I don't use the holster but it fits good in the hand, it has a decent kick stand and I got 50%. Plus it's suppose to fit in most docks where you can take the insert out.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

I like it too. It's hard plastic. I'm sure more options will come later.

DF400ex

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Yeah there will be many more in the future... I'm sure that the manufacturers wanted to wait till this was official before making cases since they got burned with the cases they made for the original Bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I got the Verizon leather case. Has a swivel clip too. Fits extended battery OK.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Markurski

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site

Exactly how I feel. If liked a leather case to wear to work but this case works until something better comes along.

I agree, it's the best one out there (maybe the only one?)...the shi**y thing about it is it doesn't fit in the lapdock. You have to remove the shell to fit it in the connectors. It does work with the HDMI dock and the cardock though.
Edit: I am talking about the extended battery Motorola Holster/Shell combo...

forsaken82

May 6, 2011
Visit site

it is the only one that works right now. i wish there was a heavier duty case available since i use my phone for music and gps on my motorcycle.

DF400ex

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
it is the only one that works right now. i wish there was a heavier duty case available since i use my phone for music and gps on my motorcycle.

I have the Otterbox Rugged case and its great... But it doesn't fit the extended battery and doesn't fit in any of the docks.

blackcat55

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

The leather case from verizon fits the Bionic with or without the extended battery well. Easy to clip on belt and remove with one hand action. Android Central has it on sale!!

thall

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone confirm 100% that the shell holster case with extended batter fits in the moto car dock? If so I am gonna go buy one tomorrow!!!

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Amazon.com: Nite Ize CCSL-03-01 Clip Case Sideways - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories This Nite Ize case fits it well. I used the smaller size for my OG Droid for 18 months and it worked well. Very durable

I am thinking about getting this. I have a leather holster but it is a hassle to pull the phone out.

Is the interior soft? or will it scuff up the phone?
Is it a really tight fit? Do you have to force the phone in or does it slide in easy?
Is it easy to pull the phone out?
Are you happy with how it works with the Bionic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf